Terms & Conditions
Bookings can be made through our online booking system 24 hours per day. E-tickets are delivered by email after the booking is made and the persons will be notified once the booking is complete (no card holder information is stored on any of our systems).
Bookings can also be made by calling the office on 07 4948 2385 and speaking with our friendly staff, or emailing email@example.com.
Baggage is limited to two suitcases per person (standard luggage 1 bag per person not or two smaller items equivalent to a larger suitcase per person).
Although we take very good care in handling and transporting luggage; we accept no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage; Personal and valuable items should be carried with you as hand luggage (computers and electronic equipment).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
No refund is available for cancellations less than 24 hours’ notice or failure to board.
If you cancel with more than 24 hours’ notice a full refund will be issued.
- No Food and Drinks to be consumed on the bus.
- Smoking and the consumption of Alcohol or illegal drugs is prohibited in the vehicles under Australian Federal and State Government Regulations.
- Any passengers displaying violent, aggressive or disorderly behavior will not be permitted on the bus; any fares paid will be forfeited.
- We will not be held responsible for delays beyond our control; however, we will make every effort to overcome the problem and get you to your destination.
- Cancellations beyond our control due to unforeseen circumstances (road closures, flooding, natural disasters) will be re-booked at no extra charge.
- If your flight times have been altered, please advise us as soon as possible.
*Shuttle busses are allocated for each flight. If the flight is EARLY or LATE, the bus will be waiting. Shuttle bus times have been based around the flight times and are an estimate only.
A driver will be holding a sign up with your name on it in the baggage collection area. Times the shuttle leaves are an estimate only (this will depend on what time the flight arrives)
Please make yourself known to the driver ASAP. The Shuttle will leave once everyone is on board.
Once your departure is booked you will receive an e-ticket with your shuttle pick up time (please check that all details are correct). The bus will wait ONLY 5 minutes past pick up time and leave.
We will not be held responsible if you are late and miss your shuttle.
Shuttles times are subject to change.
If a flight is more than 1 hour delayed we MAY also delay the shuttle to coincide with the scheduled flight time; in this case we would be in contact with you to inform you of the new pick up time for your departing flight.
Heart of Reef Shuttles Whitsunday’s Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 1009, Airlie Beach QLD 4802
Phone: 07 4948 2385
ABN - 52 548 252 765,
ACN - 623 307 684